fanta-size.blogspot.com - ♥
Profile

Amanda
19 November 1992
dancing shopping & eating is loved!
♥ punggolprimary alumni!
amandayanjingwen@gmail.com
aspires to be a psychologist!


I wish for:
'O' Level to be over! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
more money! ♥♥♥♥
PPS camp to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
4E chalet to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
6-4o4 gathering! ♥♥♥♥
Cybershot T77 Pink! ♥♥♥♥
LG KC910 (Renoir) ♥♥♥♥

more ♥ = more important!


please click on the ad when it appears! You'll be very much appreciated! :D

Tag





Links

Layout: vehemency

Family
♥Catrina ♥Cassandra ♥Debbie

Punggolites
♥welovepps:D
♥Aaron ♥Bihsin ♥Cherilyn ♥Chien Wan ♥Gabriel ♥Hui Ting ♥Ivy ♥Jeremiah ♥Jerlin ♥Jin Yu ♥Kai Jun ♥Kelvin ♥Lydia ♥Marcus ♥Monika ♥Rui Jing ♥Sharmaine ♥Shawn ♥Shimin ♥Shuxian ♥Sinyee ♥Suven ♥Yuanting ♥Zhuo Heng ♥6-4'o4

Mayflowerians
♥Amanda Ong ♥Angie ♥Carlyn ♥Chloe ♥Connie ♥Daphne ♥Darren ♥Evon ♥Fiona ♥Grace ♥Hui Ru ♥Hui Ting ♥Jacqueline ♥Jasline ♥Jiaen ♥Jiaqi ♥Jocelyn ♥Li Ern ♥Lindy ♥Lynda ♥Marcus Quek ♥Mayshan ♥Melissa ♥Ms Tay ♥Mui Tiang ♥Nicolette ♥Ni Ta ♥Peck Khee ♥Peck Hui ♥Priscilla ♥Priscilla;junior ♥Sakinah ♥Seraphina ♥Shermaine ♥Shery ♥Si Ying ♥Steph ♥Stephenie ♥Syairah ♥Timmy ♥Venise ♥Vernise ♥Wei Ling ♥Wei Tong ♥Wendy ♥Wen Hsuen ♥Yan Jun ♥Yi Ling ♥Zhao Jie ♥Zhi Hao ♥MF Modern Dance ♥3eo7/4eo8

Innovians
♥Daniel ♥Erzawati ♥Jia Hui ♥Jun Sheng ♥Nabisah ♥Serene ♥Sheela ♥Stephanie

Others
♥Eugene ♥Tyng Woei

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

Wednesday, February 14, 2007, 5:56 PM

TODAY'S VALENTINE'S DAY !!!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE !
today's a happy day so I shouldn't blog about what happened today.
just feeling really CHEESED.
so anyway, went to school today.
felt like Santa Claus giving out all the gifts and sweets. xD
wheeeeeeeeeeeees.

flowers I received from AARON! (:


the musical jewelry box and the flowers. xD what Aaron gave me for valentine's. plus a letter. (:

anyway, I've learnt a new term of saying PISSED.
its CHEESED. haha.
Mrs Toh taught us.
anyway, today's literature lesson was super funny.
Evon, NingXin, WeiTong and I were a group.
We were supposed to come up with a dialogue between Siobhan and Christopher.
Evon, WeiTong and I shared the same views but apparently NingXin didn't.
So we were debating and then Mrs Toh told us to present our views to the class.
We had to do a question on it.
it was super funny.
I laughed damn hard although my abs[they're not visible] were hurting since yesterday.
don't know if I'm gonna be able to dance well tomorrow. =\
oh wells. *shrugs*


anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's dance practice.
WE'RE GOING TO DO POINTE WORK !
just hope that b*tchy senior will stop pushing her weight around and abusing her power. (: