fanta-size.blogspot.com - ♥
Profile

Amanda
19 November 1992
dancing shopping & eating is loved!
♥ punggolprimary alumni!
amandayanjingwen@gmail.com
aspires to be a psychologist!


I wish for:
'O' Level to be over! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
more money! ♥♥♥♥
PPS camp to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
4E chalet to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
6-4o4 gathering! ♥♥♥♥
Cybershot T77 Pink! ♥♥♥♥
LG KC910 (Renoir) ♥♥♥♥

more ♥ = more important!


please click on the ad when it appears! You'll be very much appreciated! :D

Tag





Links

Layout: vehemency

Family
♥Catrina ♥Cassandra ♥Debbie

Punggolites
♥welovepps:D
♥Aaron ♥Bihsin ♥Cherilyn ♥Chien Wan ♥Gabriel ♥Hui Ting ♥Ivy ♥Jeremiah ♥Jerlin ♥Jin Yu ♥Kai Jun ♥Kelvin ♥Lydia ♥Marcus ♥Monika ♥Rui Jing ♥Sharmaine ♥Shawn ♥Shimin ♥Shuxian ♥Sinyee ♥Suven ♥Yuanting ♥Zhuo Heng ♥6-4'o4

Mayflowerians
♥Amanda Ong ♥Angie ♥Carlyn ♥Chloe ♥Connie ♥Daphne ♥Darren ♥Evon ♥Fiona ♥Grace ♥Hui Ru ♥Hui Ting ♥Jacqueline ♥Jasline ♥Jiaen ♥Jiaqi ♥Jocelyn ♥Li Ern ♥Lindy ♥Lynda ♥Marcus Quek ♥Mayshan ♥Melissa ♥Ms Tay ♥Mui Tiang ♥Nicolette ♥Ni Ta ♥Peck Khee ♥Peck Hui ♥Priscilla ♥Priscilla;junior ♥Sakinah ♥Seraphina ♥Shermaine ♥Shery ♥Si Ying ♥Steph ♥Stephenie ♥Syairah ♥Timmy ♥Venise ♥Vernise ♥Wei Ling ♥Wei Tong ♥Wendy ♥Wen Hsuen ♥Yan Jun ♥Yi Ling ♥Zhao Jie ♥Zhi Hao ♥MF Modern Dance ♥3eo7/4eo8

Innovians
♥Daniel ♥Erzawati ♥Jia Hui ♥Jun Sheng ♥Nabisah ♥Serene ♥Sheela ♥Stephanie

Others
♥Eugene ♥Tyng Woei

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

Saturday, December 22, 2007, 6:06 PM

lets see.
what did I do yesterday.
uh, erm, hmm.
oh ya.
woke up at like 8.30am.
go for interview at Square 2!
I like that place.
hahs. don't know why. probably cos got shuai ge. :D
okay. if you can read that! ^
I love my blogskinnn.
cannot select text.

oh yea. I got the job!
quite late to get a job right now.
but never mind!
its a super slack job cos its so empty there.
its some juice kiosk thing.
maybe cos the place is new.
I can do anything I want there. hahs.
then went homeeeee.
and went back to Square 2 again for meet up.
someone bought the halter neck dress. (:
$22! heheh.
but before that, my sister and I went to WyWy Shop.
sis wanna get new line.
I don't like Singtel.
but but! there's this guy working there.
super duper uber cute! :)
teehee.
he looks about 21 or so.
okay. -snaps back to reality-
then went to mail out my document.
to PG.
I hope I can get the bag before school reopens.
Grandma and Gu Gu came.
Tokyo Fashion arrived! :D
2nd successful spree.
and I love Tokyo Fashion.
very efficient.

today!
woke up at about 11am.
went out to Novena to meet up again.
all Tokyo Fashion items received except one person! :D
ain't I efficient?
hahs.
I walked past WyWy Shop again today.
ahh. so cute. =X