fanta-size.blogspot.com - ♥
Profile

Amanda
19 November 1992
dancing shopping & eating is loved!
♥ punggolprimary alumni!
amandayanjingwen@gmail.com
aspires to be a psychologist!


I wish for:
'O' Level to be over! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
more money! ♥♥♥♥
PPS camp to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
4E chalet to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
6-4o4 gathering! ♥♥♥♥
Cybershot T77 Pink! ♥♥♥♥
LG KC910 (Renoir) ♥♥♥♥

more ♥ = more important!


please click on the ad when it appears! You'll be very much appreciated! :D

Tag





Links

Layout: vehemency

Family
♥Catrina ♥Cassandra ♥Debbie

Punggolites
♥welovepps:D
♥Aaron ♥Bihsin ♥Cherilyn ♥Chien Wan ♥Gabriel ♥Hui Ting ♥Ivy ♥Jeremiah ♥Jerlin ♥Jin Yu ♥Kai Jun ♥Kelvin ♥Lydia ♥Marcus ♥Monika ♥Rui Jing ♥Sharmaine ♥Shawn ♥Shimin ♥Shuxian ♥Sinyee ♥Suven ♥Yuanting ♥Zhuo Heng ♥6-4'o4

Mayflowerians
♥Amanda Ong ♥Angie ♥Carlyn ♥Chloe ♥Connie ♥Daphne ♥Darren ♥Evon ♥Fiona ♥Grace ♥Hui Ru ♥Hui Ting ♥Jacqueline ♥Jasline ♥Jiaen ♥Jiaqi ♥Jocelyn ♥Li Ern ♥Lindy ♥Lynda ♥Marcus Quek ♥Mayshan ♥Melissa ♥Ms Tay ♥Mui Tiang ♥Nicolette ♥Ni Ta ♥Peck Khee ♥Peck Hui ♥Priscilla ♥Priscilla;junior ♥Sakinah ♥Seraphina ♥Shermaine ♥Shery ♥Si Ying ♥Steph ♥Stephenie ♥Syairah ♥Timmy ♥Venise ♥Vernise ♥Wei Ling ♥Wei Tong ♥Wendy ♥Wen Hsuen ♥Yan Jun ♥Yi Ling ♥Zhao Jie ♥Zhi Hao ♥MF Modern Dance ♥3eo7/4eo8

Innovians
♥Daniel ♥Erzawati ♥Jia Hui ♥Jun Sheng ♥Nabisah ♥Serene ♥Sheela ♥Stephanie

Others
♥Eugene ♥Tyng Woei

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

Monday, December 17, 2007, 5:41 PM

okay!
woke up at 1123hrs today.
second earliest since the whole holiday.
earliest was 1027hrs.
cos need to meet buyers at 1pm.
its a good thing my sis is working at Fish & Co. now.
cos she won't snatch the computer from me. ;D
too tired. hahs.
met 2 buyers at 1pm.
both also late.
but I'm kind not to charge them. hahs.
shopped at Square 2 for Christmas presents while waiting for the 3rd buyer.
bought Evon's, Fiona's, Shermaine's, Su Juan's, Carlene's, Sakinah's and Syairah's. :D
Square 2 is so packed ever since its grand opening.
I'd rather they never had a grand opening.
hahs, I know I'm selfish.
anyway, shopping at Square 2 is expensive.
but never mind.
" Tis' the season to be jolly, fa la la la la~ la la la la .. "
hahs.
I love Christmas.
met the 3rd buyer and headed home.
as I stepped out of Velocity, I realised that it was raining!
no umbrella.
so I had a really refreshing walk home.
quite fun, but my phone was wet cos I was messaging.
uhs, hahs. such an unexpected message from Shafik.
messaged me suddenly. he's a total jerk so yea, heck.
going out tomorrow, supposed to be 6-4o4 gathering but lotsa people can't go.
too short a notice I guess.
left Huiting and me.
we've decided to go shopping. hahs.