fanta-size.blogspot.com - ♥
Profile

Amanda
19 November 1992
dancing shopping & eating is loved!
♥ punggolprimary alumni!
amandayanjingwen@gmail.com
aspires to be a psychologist!


I wish for:
'O' Level to be over! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
more money! ♥♥♥♥
PPS camp to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
4E chalet to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
6-4o4 gathering! ♥♥♥♥
Cybershot T77 Pink! ♥♥♥♥
LG KC910 (Renoir) ♥♥♥♥

more ♥ = more important!


please click on the ad when it appears! You'll be very much appreciated! :D

Tag





Links

Layout: vehemency

Family
♥Catrina ♥Cassandra ♥Debbie

Punggolites
♥welovepps:D
♥Aaron ♥Bihsin ♥Cherilyn ♥Chien Wan ♥Gabriel ♥Hui Ting ♥Ivy ♥Jeremiah ♥Jerlin ♥Jin Yu ♥Kai Jun ♥Kelvin ♥Lydia ♥Marcus ♥Monika ♥Rui Jing ♥Sharmaine ♥Shawn ♥Shimin ♥Shuxian ♥Sinyee ♥Suven ♥Yuanting ♥Zhuo Heng ♥6-4'o4

Mayflowerians
♥Amanda Ong ♥Angie ♥Carlyn ♥Chloe ♥Connie ♥Daphne ♥Darren ♥Evon ♥Fiona ♥Grace ♥Hui Ru ♥Hui Ting ♥Jacqueline ♥Jasline ♥Jiaen ♥Jiaqi ♥Jocelyn ♥Li Ern ♥Lindy ♥Lynda ♥Marcus Quek ♥Mayshan ♥Melissa ♥Ms Tay ♥Mui Tiang ♥Nicolette ♥Ni Ta ♥Peck Khee ♥Peck Hui ♥Priscilla ♥Priscilla;junior ♥Sakinah ♥Seraphina ♥Shermaine ♥Shery ♥Si Ying ♥Steph ♥Stephenie ♥Syairah ♥Timmy ♥Venise ♥Vernise ♥Wei Ling ♥Wei Tong ♥Wendy ♥Wen Hsuen ♥Yan Jun ♥Yi Ling ♥Zhao Jie ♥Zhi Hao ♥MF Modern Dance ♥3eo7/4eo8

Innovians
♥Daniel ♥Erzawati ♥Jia Hui ♥Jun Sheng ♥Nabisah ♥Serene ♥Sheela ♥Stephanie

Others
♥Eugene ♥Tyng Woei

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

Monday, January 28, 2008, 6:29 PM

ahhh!
Physics qualifying test!
everyone said it was difficult.
I think I'm like the only one who thought it was easy!
):
I left 13 marks blank. out of 70.
I think I'll pass.

many many tests.
still left with Literature, Geography, History.

randoms:
#1 I want back my chemistry paper.
#2 and Math too.
#3 I feel smarter this year.
argh. whatever.
#4 I'm totally screwed cause I've yet to complete Geography and Math.
and Physics homework today.

so many things, too little time.


oh well.
I'll just chiongggg everything today cause I have to stay back tomorrow to complete the Geography group work thing.
and the pair work too.
ahh.
I sooooo loving sec 4 life. :)

#5 I NEED A NEW PHONE.
and its not cos I just wanna change it or what.
I haven't been checking out phones anymore.
this w810i is totally #!^$*%@ !
it blacks out all of the sudden, it doesn't ring when people call - it just becomes a miss call!
and my messages are all delayed.
I need a lasting phone.
and I've got $50 voucher off any phone - only applicable for my phone line. :)
yay. and my 2-year plan expires February, which is in another 3 days!
new phone for CNY! hahs.