fanta-size.blogspot.com - ♥
Profile

Amanda
19 November 1992
dancing shopping & eating is loved!
♥ punggolprimary alumni!
amandayanjingwen@gmail.com
aspires to be a psychologist!


I wish for:
'O' Level to be over! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
more money! ♥♥♥♥
PPS camp to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
4E chalet to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
6-4o4 gathering! ♥♥♥♥
Cybershot T77 Pink! ♥♥♥♥
LG KC910 (Renoir) ♥♥♥♥

more ♥ = more important!


please click on the ad when it appears! You'll be very much appreciated! :D

Tag





Links

Layout: vehemency

Family
♥Catrina ♥Cassandra ♥Debbie

Punggolites
♥welovepps:D
♥Aaron ♥Bihsin ♥Cherilyn ♥Chien Wan ♥Gabriel ♥Hui Ting ♥Ivy ♥Jeremiah ♥Jerlin ♥Jin Yu ♥Kai Jun ♥Kelvin ♥Lydia ♥Marcus ♥Monika ♥Rui Jing ♥Sharmaine ♥Shawn ♥Shimin ♥Shuxian ♥Sinyee ♥Suven ♥Yuanting ♥Zhuo Heng ♥6-4'o4

Mayflowerians
♥Amanda Ong ♥Angie ♥Carlyn ♥Chloe ♥Connie ♥Daphne ♥Darren ♥Evon ♥Fiona ♥Grace ♥Hui Ru ♥Hui Ting ♥Jacqueline ♥Jasline ♥Jiaen ♥Jiaqi ♥Jocelyn ♥Li Ern ♥Lindy ♥Lynda ♥Marcus Quek ♥Mayshan ♥Melissa ♥Ms Tay ♥Mui Tiang ♥Nicolette ♥Ni Ta ♥Peck Khee ♥Peck Hui ♥Priscilla ♥Priscilla;junior ♥Sakinah ♥Seraphina ♥Shermaine ♥Shery ♥Si Ying ♥Steph ♥Stephenie ♥Syairah ♥Timmy ♥Venise ♥Vernise ♥Wei Ling ♥Wei Tong ♥Wendy ♥Wen Hsuen ♥Yan Jun ♥Yi Ling ♥Zhao Jie ♥Zhi Hao ♥MF Modern Dance ♥3eo7/4eo8

Innovians
♥Daniel ♥Erzawati ♥Jia Hui ♥Jun Sheng ♥Nabisah ♥Serene ♥Sheela ♥Stephanie

Others
♥Eugene ♥Tyng Woei

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 9:23 PM

okay.
in to the second week of school.

went to Kovan on Monday to get English books.
on the way back, I stopped at Dhoby Ghaut.
went to Plaza Singapura for donuts. :D
I was stopped by this Yihan guy.
he said that his manager from UAN thinks I can be an artiste.
quite unexpected. but I cannot act.
but he said dancing's good too.
it seems kinda cool.
but having O level.
UAN called me today.

our conversation when UAN called:


lady: Hello! I'm calling from UAN. My colleague met you at Plaza Singapura that day.
me: Hi. Yes?
lady: I'd like to know if you're still taking dance lessons? Like probably once a week?
me: Yes I am.
lady: Oh okay. Have you performed in public before?
me: Yes.
lady: Okay thats good. Do you think we can arrange for an appointment with a parent or guardian?
me: Oh. But I'm having my O levels this year and I don't think its very appropriate.
lady: OH! I see. You're having your O levels. So your schedule is rather tight is it?
me: Yes.
lady: But do you think that you are able to probably like perform once a month or something?
me: Perform what?
lady: Usually its acting, dancing and TV commercials.
me: Ohhh. I can't act.
lady: -chuckles- You THINK you can't act?
me: heh. yea.
lady: Well, thats alright. I'll call you again probably at the end of the year. Maybe then you'll be able to make it.
me: Okay. Bye.
lady: Bye!


I want to join!
but O levels come first.
just hope that she'd really call me after my O levels.
its coooool.
whahah. someday you'd see me in TV!
best of all is that you can have professionals to do your hair and makeup and take nice pictures. :)
okayyyy.
thinking too far.

off to do homework now!
I'm feeling nerdy studious this year. :D