fanta-size.blogspot.com - ♥
Profile

Amanda
19 November 1992
dancing shopping & eating is loved!
♥ punggolprimary alumni!
amandayanjingwen@gmail.com
aspires to be a psychologist!


I wish for:
'O' Level to be over! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
more money! ♥♥♥♥
PPS camp to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
4E chalet to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
6-4o4 gathering! ♥♥♥♥
Cybershot T77 Pink! ♥♥♥♥
LG KC910 (Renoir) ♥♥♥♥

more ♥ = more important!


please click on the ad when it appears! You'll be very much appreciated! :D

Tag





Links

Layout: vehemency

Family
♥Catrina ♥Cassandra ♥Debbie

Punggolites
♥welovepps:D
♥Aaron ♥Bihsin ♥Cherilyn ♥Chien Wan ♥Gabriel ♥Hui Ting ♥Ivy ♥Jeremiah ♥Jerlin ♥Jin Yu ♥Kai Jun ♥Kelvin ♥Lydia ♥Marcus ♥Monika ♥Rui Jing ♥Sharmaine ♥Shawn ♥Shimin ♥Shuxian ♥Sinyee ♥Suven ♥Yuanting ♥Zhuo Heng ♥6-4'o4

Mayflowerians
♥Amanda Ong ♥Angie ♥Carlyn ♥Chloe ♥Connie ♥Daphne ♥Darren ♥Evon ♥Fiona ♥Grace ♥Hui Ru ♥Hui Ting ♥Jacqueline ♥Jasline ♥Jiaen ♥Jiaqi ♥Jocelyn ♥Li Ern ♥Lindy ♥Lynda ♥Marcus Quek ♥Mayshan ♥Melissa ♥Ms Tay ♥Mui Tiang ♥Nicolette ♥Ni Ta ♥Peck Khee ♥Peck Hui ♥Priscilla ♥Priscilla;junior ♥Sakinah ♥Seraphina ♥Shermaine ♥Shery ♥Si Ying ♥Steph ♥Stephenie ♥Syairah ♥Timmy ♥Venise ♥Vernise ♥Wei Ling ♥Wei Tong ♥Wendy ♥Wen Hsuen ♥Yan Jun ♥Yi Ling ♥Zhao Jie ♥Zhi Hao ♥MF Modern Dance ♥3eo7/4eo8

Innovians
♥Daniel ♥Erzawati ♥Jia Hui ♥Jun Sheng ♥Nabisah ♥Serene ♥Sheela ♥Stephanie

Others
♥Eugene ♥Tyng Woei

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

Friday, May 2, 2008, 9:25 PM

today has been pretty uneventful.
nothing much.
I got my phone back! :D
yeaaaa.

went to KB Mac with cMt minus Lester and Cardus.
been hanging out with them very often recently.
we attempted to study there but failed terribly.
ended up talking a lot of crap.
did the cat, dog, glass cup, forest and swing thing with the guys.
lots of funny results. hahahahah.

and and Zhi Hao is taller than me! >=(
this is so unfair.
Hao Ming said I look darn short when I stand beside him.
but he's only 1.75m what.
I'm 1.69m!
its just 6cm difference.
can't be that much la!
but at least Joseph is shorter. :X
hehhh.

I reached home at about 7.50pm today!
considerably late for this year. hahhh.

anyway, the guys are damn sick.
but AO and I had a very good deal.
hah. what a trade of information! ;D