fanta-size.blogspot.com - ♥
Profile

Amanda
19 November 1992
dancing shopping & eating is loved!
♥ punggolprimary alumni!
amandayanjingwen@gmail.com
aspires to be a psychologist!


I wish for:
'O' Level to be over! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
more money! ♥♥♥♥
PPS camp to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
4E chalet to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
6-4o4 gathering! ♥♥♥♥
Cybershot T77 Pink! ♥♥♥♥
LG KC910 (Renoir) ♥♥♥♥

more ♥ = more important!


please click on the ad when it appears! You'll be very much appreciated! :D

Tag





Links

Layout: vehemency

Family
♥Catrina ♥Cassandra ♥Debbie

Punggolites
♥welovepps:D
♥Aaron ♥Bihsin ♥Cherilyn ♥Chien Wan ♥Gabriel ♥Hui Ting ♥Ivy ♥Jeremiah ♥Jerlin ♥Jin Yu ♥Kai Jun ♥Kelvin ♥Lydia ♥Marcus ♥Monika ♥Rui Jing ♥Sharmaine ♥Shawn ♥Shimin ♥Shuxian ♥Sinyee ♥Suven ♥Yuanting ♥Zhuo Heng ♥6-4'o4

Mayflowerians
♥Amanda Ong ♥Angie ♥Carlyn ♥Chloe ♥Connie ♥Daphne ♥Darren ♥Evon ♥Fiona ♥Grace ♥Hui Ru ♥Hui Ting ♥Jacqueline ♥Jasline ♥Jiaen ♥Jiaqi ♥Jocelyn ♥Li Ern ♥Lindy ♥Lynda ♥Marcus Quek ♥Mayshan ♥Melissa ♥Ms Tay ♥Mui Tiang ♥Nicolette ♥Ni Ta ♥Peck Khee ♥Peck Hui ♥Priscilla ♥Priscilla;junior ♥Sakinah ♥Seraphina ♥Shermaine ♥Shery ♥Si Ying ♥Steph ♥Stephenie ♥Syairah ♥Timmy ♥Venise ♥Vernise ♥Wei Ling ♥Wei Tong ♥Wendy ♥Wen Hsuen ♥Yan Jun ♥Yi Ling ♥Zhao Jie ♥Zhi Hao ♥MF Modern Dance ♥3eo7/4eo8

Innovians
♥Daniel ♥Erzawati ♥Jia Hui ♥Jun Sheng ♥Nabisah ♥Serene ♥Sheela ♥Stephanie

Others
♥Eugene ♥Tyng Woei

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

Monday, May 5, 2008, 1:18 PM

I am so screwed.
my History is a goner!
I'm definitely going to fail it.
SBQs were alright.
SEQs! ohmygod.
I did War in Europe in the end.
couldn't remember the contents of Cold War.
first essay - I only wrote half a page.
policy of appeasement.
I couldn't think of the points!
I wasn't even sure if the points were correct or not.
but then later AO said it was correct so yea, maybe I'll get a few marks from there.
but I didn't write the Munich Agreement!
I wasn't sure if that was included or not.
so I only wrote the Treaty of Versailles and the invasion of Sudetenland.
and the second essay?
BLANK!
I didn't even know how to do the second essay!
it was about the Nazi-Soviet Pact.
see-saw question sucks.
and Mrs Nathan's gonna kill me when she sees my paper.
I'm gonna fail combined humanities! D:

ohh. and Chinese.
no idea why everyone felt the little boy passage tough.
I think the kampong passage was more difficult.
only Donald thinks likewise.
ah. I'm gonna fail Chinese as well! ):

if O levels are gonna be like that, I'm definitely not going to get my 12-15 points.
I'm feeling blue, tristful, dejected, joyless, woebegone, dysphoric, disheartened, gloomy and whatever depressing words you have.
omph. my vocabulary is powerful.