fanta-size.blogspot.com - ♥
Profile

Amanda
19 November 1992
dancing shopping & eating is loved!
♥ punggolprimary alumni!
amandayanjingwen@gmail.com
aspires to be a psychologist!


I wish for:
'O' Level to be over! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
more money! ♥♥♥♥
PPS camp to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
4E chalet to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
6-4o4 gathering! ♥♥♥♥
Cybershot T77 Pink! ♥♥♥♥
LG KC910 (Renoir) ♥♥♥♥

more ♥ = more important!


please click on the ad when it appears! You'll be very much appreciated! :D

Tag





Links

Layout: vehemency

Family
♥Catrina ♥Cassandra ♥Debbie

Punggolites
♥welovepps:D
♥Aaron ♥Bihsin ♥Cherilyn ♥Chien Wan ♥Gabriel ♥Hui Ting ♥Ivy ♥Jeremiah ♥Jerlin ♥Jin Yu ♥Kai Jun ♥Kelvin ♥Lydia ♥Marcus ♥Monika ♥Rui Jing ♥Sharmaine ♥Shawn ♥Shimin ♥Shuxian ♥Sinyee ♥Suven ♥Yuanting ♥Zhuo Heng ♥6-4'o4

Mayflowerians
♥Amanda Ong ♥Angie ♥Carlyn ♥Chloe ♥Connie ♥Daphne ♥Darren ♥Evon ♥Fiona ♥Grace ♥Hui Ru ♥Hui Ting ♥Jacqueline ♥Jasline ♥Jiaen ♥Jiaqi ♥Jocelyn ♥Li Ern ♥Lindy ♥Lynda ♥Marcus Quek ♥Mayshan ♥Melissa ♥Ms Tay ♥Mui Tiang ♥Nicolette ♥Ni Ta ♥Peck Khee ♥Peck Hui ♥Priscilla ♥Priscilla;junior ♥Sakinah ♥Seraphina ♥Shermaine ♥Shery ♥Si Ying ♥Steph ♥Stephenie ♥Syairah ♥Timmy ♥Venise ♥Vernise ♥Wei Ling ♥Wei Tong ♥Wendy ♥Wen Hsuen ♥Yan Jun ♥Yi Ling ♥Zhao Jie ♥Zhi Hao ♥MF Modern Dance ♥3eo7/4eo8

Innovians
♥Daniel ♥Erzawati ♥Jia Hui ♥Jun Sheng ♥Nabisah ♥Serene ♥Sheela ♥Stephanie

Others
♥Eugene ♥Tyng Woei

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

Friday, March 28, 2008, 11:07 PM


Yuying Sec Speech Day!
wha.
no one from Mayflower wanna accompany me!
so mei yi qi.
hah. kidding.
luckily, I have Marcus!
he's always so on. just one call and he cabs down. :D
I reached Yuying at like 4.20pm?
when it only starts at 5pm.
good thing Marcus came!
Samson got CCA, Hui Ting has some school anniversary thing.
oh well.

BB junior AQ video:


while waiting for Li Xian, I taught Marcus Rubik's Cube! :D
hurhur.
went for dinner at Heartland Mall's KFC.
where 程礼贤 forced me to eat! >:(
I didn't want to la.
he is >:) ! (it means evil)
no wonder get sun burnt. :X
hahah. kidding.
his skin is so er xin now.


notice some difference in smileys by the names? :X




haha. okay.
I've got like 8 geography essays to do! :O