fanta-size.blogspot.com - ♥
Profile

Amanda
19 November 1992
dancing shopping & eating is loved!
♥ punggolprimary alumni!
amandayanjingwen@gmail.com
aspires to be a psychologist!


I wish for:
'O' Level to be over! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
more money! ♥♥♥♥
PPS camp to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
4E chalet to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
6-4o4 gathering! ♥♥♥♥
Cybershot T77 Pink! ♥♥♥♥
LG KC910 (Renoir) ♥♥♥♥

more ♥ = more important!


please click on the ad when it appears! You'll be very much appreciated! :D

Tag





Links

Layout: vehemency

Family
♥Catrina ♥Cassandra ♥Debbie

Punggolites
♥welovepps:D
♥Aaron ♥Bihsin ♥Cherilyn ♥Chien Wan ♥Gabriel ♥Hui Ting ♥Ivy ♥Jeremiah ♥Jerlin ♥Jin Yu ♥Kai Jun ♥Kelvin ♥Lydia ♥Marcus ♥Monika ♥Rui Jing ♥Sharmaine ♥Shawn ♥Shimin ♥Shuxian ♥Sinyee ♥Suven ♥Yuanting ♥Zhuo Heng ♥6-4'o4

Mayflowerians
♥Amanda Ong ♥Angie ♥Carlyn ♥Chloe ♥Connie ♥Daphne ♥Darren ♥Evon ♥Fiona ♥Grace ♥Hui Ru ♥Hui Ting ♥Jacqueline ♥Jasline ♥Jiaen ♥Jiaqi ♥Jocelyn ♥Li Ern ♥Lindy ♥Lynda ♥Marcus Quek ♥Mayshan ♥Melissa ♥Ms Tay ♥Mui Tiang ♥Nicolette ♥Ni Ta ♥Peck Khee ♥Peck Hui ♥Priscilla ♥Priscilla;junior ♥Sakinah ♥Seraphina ♥Shermaine ♥Shery ♥Si Ying ♥Steph ♥Stephenie ♥Syairah ♥Timmy ♥Venise ♥Vernise ♥Wei Ling ♥Wei Tong ♥Wendy ♥Wen Hsuen ♥Yan Jun ♥Yi Ling ♥Zhao Jie ♥Zhi Hao ♥MF Modern Dance ♥3eo7/4eo8

Innovians
♥Daniel ♥Erzawati ♥Jia Hui ♥Jun Sheng ♥Nabisah ♥Serene ♥Sheela ♥Stephanie

Others
♥Eugene ♥Tyng Woei

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

Saturday, April 19, 2008, 4:08 PM

Speech Day and MF Dinner yesterday.

went to Macs to meet the usual people.
AO, Carlene, Fiona and cMt people.

Speech Day was rather boring.
only the parade was nice.

after Speech Day, went home to get my stuff and to Punggol Primary bus stop.
met Li Xian, went to his house and then to school.
reached school at 2.30pm. too early.
so we sat opposite at the void deck till it was 3pm.

in school!
changed, and ran through the event.
rehearsed with the waiters once then.
had dinner, make up for self, and then make up for the sports people. (:
first item at about 7.30pm.
then slacked in theatrette till 10pm.
finale item!

I wanted the blue star ballooooon! ):
I only got the silver one.
ah.
I like helium balloons. (:
very childish, I know. but never mind.
and my feet hurts like hell man.
I was in my boots the whole day.
from 3 to at night 10.30pm!
pain. ):


Amanda & Evon!
I like this photo angle. (:


Amanda, Evon, Sophie!


Amanda and Fiona!


amanda&burger!
you must be wondering why we are of the same height.
because there's stairs and I'm on the lower step! ^.-


Amanda&FuKuan.


Amanda and Wendy!


Amanda and Jay-Z! uh. I mean, Jian Zheng.


Ying Zhong and Amanda!
he's so cute. ;X

if you want the photos, you can get them here!

dinner cruise tonight!
5th uncle's birthday. (:

okay. I need to go sleep now.
if not someone will be unhappy! :O
but its not like as if you don't need to sleep.
you're even more tired than I am. (:

maybe I stone too much. ):