fanta-size.blogspot.com - ♥
Profile

Amanda
19 November 1992
dancing shopping & eating is loved!
♥ punggolprimary alumni!
amandayanjingwen@gmail.com
aspires to be a psychologist!


I wish for:
'O' Level to be over! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
more money! ♥♥♥♥
PPS camp to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
4E chalet to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
6-4o4 gathering! ♥♥♥♥
Cybershot T77 Pink! ♥♥♥♥
LG KC910 (Renoir) ♥♥♥♥

more ♥ = more important!


please click on the ad when it appears! You'll be very much appreciated! :D

Tag





Links

Layout: vehemency

Family
♥Catrina ♥Cassandra ♥Debbie

Punggolites
♥welovepps:D
♥Aaron ♥Bihsin ♥Cherilyn ♥Chien Wan ♥Gabriel ♥Hui Ting ♥Ivy ♥Jeremiah ♥Jerlin ♥Jin Yu ♥Kai Jun ♥Kelvin ♥Lydia ♥Marcus ♥Monika ♥Rui Jing ♥Sharmaine ♥Shawn ♥Shimin ♥Shuxian ♥Sinyee ♥Suven ♥Yuanting ♥Zhuo Heng ♥6-4'o4

Mayflowerians
♥Amanda Ong ♥Angie ♥Carlyn ♥Chloe ♥Connie ♥Daphne ♥Darren ♥Evon ♥Fiona ♥Grace ♥Hui Ru ♥Hui Ting ♥Jacqueline ♥Jasline ♥Jiaen ♥Jiaqi ♥Jocelyn ♥Li Ern ♥Lindy ♥Lynda ♥Marcus Quek ♥Mayshan ♥Melissa ♥Ms Tay ♥Mui Tiang ♥Nicolette ♥Ni Ta ♥Peck Khee ♥Peck Hui ♥Priscilla ♥Priscilla;junior ♥Sakinah ♥Seraphina ♥Shermaine ♥Shery ♥Si Ying ♥Steph ♥Stephenie ♥Syairah ♥Timmy ♥Venise ♥Vernise ♥Wei Ling ♥Wei Tong ♥Wendy ♥Wen Hsuen ♥Yan Jun ♥Yi Ling ♥Zhao Jie ♥Zhi Hao ♥MF Modern Dance ♥3eo7/4eo8

Innovians
♥Daniel ♥Erzawati ♥Jia Hui ♥Jun Sheng ♥Nabisah ♥Serene ♥Sheela ♥Stephanie

Others
♥Eugene ♥Tyng Woei

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

Sunday, June 29, 2008, 1:31 PM

ahhhh!
my dumb printer ran out of ink!
can't print the E Math Set A Paper 2!
my tuition teacher is right.
I told him I have 20 sets of math papers to print.
he said I should get a laser printer.
but expensive. x.x
should have gone for the IT Fair.
arrrrrrr! inkjet printers suck.



another conversation with sister!
I know, we very lame. haha.