fanta-size.blogspot.com - ♥
Profile

Amanda
19 November 1992
dancing shopping & eating is loved!
♥ punggolprimary alumni!
amandayanjingwen@gmail.com
aspires to be a psychologist!


I wish for:
'O' Level to be over! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
more money! ♥♥♥♥
PPS camp to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
4E chalet to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
6-4o4 gathering! ♥♥♥♥
Cybershot T77 Pink! ♥♥♥♥
LG KC910 (Renoir) ♥♥♥♥

more ♥ = more important!


please click on the ad when it appears! You'll be very much appreciated! :D

Tag





Links

Layout: vehemency

Family
♥Catrina ♥Cassandra ♥Debbie

Punggolites
♥welovepps:D
♥Aaron ♥Bihsin ♥Cherilyn ♥Chien Wan ♥Gabriel ♥Hui Ting ♥Ivy ♥Jeremiah ♥Jerlin ♥Jin Yu ♥Kai Jun ♥Kelvin ♥Lydia ♥Marcus ♥Monika ♥Rui Jing ♥Sharmaine ♥Shawn ♥Shimin ♥Shuxian ♥Sinyee ♥Suven ♥Yuanting ♥Zhuo Heng ♥6-4'o4

Mayflowerians
♥Amanda Ong ♥Angie ♥Carlyn ♥Chloe ♥Connie ♥Daphne ♥Darren ♥Evon ♥Fiona ♥Grace ♥Hui Ru ♥Hui Ting ♥Jacqueline ♥Jasline ♥Jiaen ♥Jiaqi ♥Jocelyn ♥Li Ern ♥Lindy ♥Lynda ♥Marcus Quek ♥Mayshan ♥Melissa ♥Ms Tay ♥Mui Tiang ♥Nicolette ♥Ni Ta ♥Peck Khee ♥Peck Hui ♥Priscilla ♥Priscilla;junior ♥Sakinah ♥Seraphina ♥Shermaine ♥Shery ♥Si Ying ♥Steph ♥Stephenie ♥Syairah ♥Timmy ♥Venise ♥Vernise ♥Wei Ling ♥Wei Tong ♥Wendy ♥Wen Hsuen ♥Yan Jun ♥Yi Ling ♥Zhao Jie ♥Zhi Hao ♥MF Modern Dance ♥3eo7/4eo8

Innovians
♥Daniel ♥Erzawati ♥Jia Hui ♥Jun Sheng ♥Nabisah ♥Serene ♥Sheela ♥Stephanie

Others
♥Eugene ♥Tyng Woei

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 11:44 AM

I haven't been updating for less than one week and people ask me to update. x.x
so I shall update now.

I'm sick! ):
4E is having Khalid's lesson now and I'm here at home.
good for me but not good for them.
but I missed the three periods of Geography!
actually two. cos assembly dragged - Amanda Ong told me. :D
they went through the Kota Tinggi WS. ugh.
sister called during recess.
I'm sure you miss me la sister. ;)
and Carlene! LOOK! I'm online. haha!

haha! AO just messaged me.
say they're having gallery walk in class now.
so they're gonna have like 4 periods of Literature. boo.

[edit@3:09pm]
went to see the doctor.
have two days MC! haha!
either I don't go to school tomorrow or I don't go for PE.
hahaha!
being sick makes you slim down. mm.
and get rid of your eye rings!
I slept from yesterday 8.30pm till today 10.30am.
thats 14 hours!
and when I told sister, he said "thats not even 12 hours."
like o.o you fail math!
haha. oh. I need to stop talking like sister.
I keep using "oh?" and "bullshit" nowadays. ugh.
boooo sister you suck. hahaha.

and thanks to all concerned friends and boyfriend! :P
Josiah messaged me saying that he miss having someone to irritate.
haha! more like I irritate you uh! :D
wooo. Carlene, I'm online again! haha! you can't stop me! :P
and doc said no ice-cream! D: