fanta-size.blogspot.com - ♥
Profile

Amanda
19 November 1992
dancing shopping & eating is loved!
♥ punggolprimary alumni!
amandayanjingwen@gmail.com
aspires to be a psychologist!


I wish for:
'O' Level to be over! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
more money! ♥♥♥♥
PPS camp to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
4E chalet to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
6-4o4 gathering! ♥♥♥♥
Cybershot T77 Pink! ♥♥♥♥
LG KC910 (Renoir) ♥♥♥♥

more ♥ = more important!


please click on the ad when it appears! You'll be very much appreciated! :D

Tag





Links

Layout: vehemency

Family
♥Catrina ♥Cassandra ♥Debbie

Punggolites
♥welovepps:D
♥Aaron ♥Bihsin ♥Cherilyn ♥Chien Wan ♥Gabriel ♥Hui Ting ♥Ivy ♥Jeremiah ♥Jerlin ♥Jin Yu ♥Kai Jun ♥Kelvin ♥Lydia ♥Marcus ♥Monika ♥Rui Jing ♥Sharmaine ♥Shawn ♥Shimin ♥Shuxian ♥Sinyee ♥Suven ♥Yuanting ♥Zhuo Heng ♥6-4'o4

Mayflowerians
♥Amanda Ong ♥Angie ♥Carlyn ♥Chloe ♥Connie ♥Daphne ♥Darren ♥Evon ♥Fiona ♥Grace ♥Hui Ru ♥Hui Ting ♥Jacqueline ♥Jasline ♥Jiaen ♥Jiaqi ♥Jocelyn ♥Li Ern ♥Lindy ♥Lynda ♥Marcus Quek ♥Mayshan ♥Melissa ♥Ms Tay ♥Mui Tiang ♥Nicolette ♥Ni Ta ♥Peck Khee ♥Peck Hui ♥Priscilla ♥Priscilla;junior ♥Sakinah ♥Seraphina ♥Shermaine ♥Shery ♥Si Ying ♥Steph ♥Stephenie ♥Syairah ♥Timmy ♥Venise ♥Vernise ♥Wei Ling ♥Wei Tong ♥Wendy ♥Wen Hsuen ♥Yan Jun ♥Yi Ling ♥Zhao Jie ♥Zhi Hao ♥MF Modern Dance ♥3eo7/4eo8

Innovians
♥Daniel ♥Erzawati ♥Jia Hui ♥Jun Sheng ♥Nabisah ♥Serene ♥Sheela ♥Stephanie

Others
♥Eugene ♥Tyng Woei

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

Friday, June 6, 2008, 1:44 PM

i think i'm such a pig.
can't believe i'm actually this tired!
i slept from 3 plus till 8 plus yesterday.
and on Wednesday too. but not as long as yesterday's.
the funny thing is that I still can sleep again at night!

anyway, today is the last day of remedials for now.
finally have a break!
tomorrow is Moonbird.
heard that its very very nice. :D
looking forward to it.

I realised that I still have feelings for you. I'm just not able to make that commitment for a relationship. I know that I can't expect you to be flawless. Its probably the scar left behind by my past relationships that made me feel this way. The fear of relationships stays there. I broke down last night, and cried myself to sleep. But at least, I didn't cry in front of you, I cried for you. (: I knew it, temerity.

boooooooo.
although we don't need to go to school, we still have to do those 4 math test papers.
a relaxing break indeed!
and I need to revise rivers as well.
guess I'll start now. ): (although I think I might just fall asleep. told you I'm pig-ish.)