fanta-size.blogspot.com - ♥
Profile

Amanda
19 November 1992
dancing shopping & eating is loved!
♥ punggolprimary alumni!
amandayanjingwen@gmail.com
aspires to be a psychologist!


I wish for:
'O' Level to be over! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
more money! ♥♥♥♥
PPS camp to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
4E chalet to come faster! ♥♥♥♥
6-4o4 gathering! ♥♥♥♥
Cybershot T77 Pink! ♥♥♥♥
LG KC910 (Renoir) ♥♥♥♥

more ♥ = more important!


please click on the ad when it appears! You'll be very much appreciated! :D

Tag





Links

Layout: vehemency

Family
♥Catrina ♥Cassandra ♥Debbie

Punggolites
♥welovepps:D
♥Aaron ♥Bihsin ♥Cherilyn ♥Chien Wan ♥Gabriel ♥Hui Ting ♥Ivy ♥Jeremiah ♥Jerlin ♥Jin Yu ♥Kai Jun ♥Kelvin ♥Lydia ♥Marcus ♥Monika ♥Rui Jing ♥Sharmaine ♥Shawn ♥Shimin ♥Shuxian ♥Sinyee ♥Suven ♥Yuanting ♥Zhuo Heng ♥6-4'o4

Mayflowerians
♥Amanda Ong ♥Angie ♥Carlyn ♥Chloe ♥Connie ♥Daphne ♥Darren ♥Evon ♥Fiona ♥Grace ♥Hui Ru ♥Hui Ting ♥Jacqueline ♥Jasline ♥Jiaen ♥Jiaqi ♥Jocelyn ♥Li Ern ♥Lindy ♥Lynda ♥Marcus Quek ♥Mayshan ♥Melissa ♥Ms Tay ♥Mui Tiang ♥Nicolette ♥Ni Ta ♥Peck Khee ♥Peck Hui ♥Priscilla ♥Priscilla;junior ♥Sakinah ♥Seraphina ♥Shermaine ♥Shery ♥Si Ying ♥Steph ♥Stephenie ♥Syairah ♥Timmy ♥Venise ♥Vernise ♥Wei Ling ♥Wei Tong ♥Wendy ♥Wen Hsuen ♥Yan Jun ♥Yi Ling ♥Zhao Jie ♥Zhi Hao ♥MF Modern Dance ♥3eo7/4eo8

Innovians
♥Daniel ♥Erzawati ♥Jia Hui ♥Jun Sheng ♥Nabisah ♥Serene ♥Sheela ♥Stephanie

Others
♥Eugene ♥Tyng Woei

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

Thursday, October 30, 2008, 11:09 PM

I shall blog here for a change!
hoho. SS paper, this coming Monday.
I like doing Social Studies cos I can always score in it. ;D
pulls my History up. but this time, History was well done, so yep!
do much much better for SS and get an A1(impossible!) !
okay, hopefully an A2. ;D

I think I can safely secure an A1 in Science and EMath already!
English too, but its quite subjective, for Paper 1, that is.
happy happy.
next week is the most packed week.
6 papers! :O actually, 4, if you exclude Chinese. hee.
I must chionggggg SS, Geography and Literature!
hopefully, make Mrs Koh proud and get an A1 for Geography, since Paper 1 was quite well done.
retaking of Chinese, I guess I can manage an A2 this time instead of a B3!

suddenly, someone just spoilt my mood to blog.